Kratki - Leo Gas Fireplace, Built-In
The Kratki LEO 70 is part of the gas range of fireplaces. It is modern in its design and offers a wide and clear view of the flames.
The coaxial flue pipe systems ensure that this gas fireplace is a sealed and safe system.
- Improved strength and performance with 4mm thick steel firebox.
- Closed combustion gas fireplace with radiant and natural convection.
- Balanced coaxial flue pipe ensures safety by creating a safe, sealed system.
- The fireplace turns off automatically if problems with the air-exhaust fumes, flue flow capacity or gas supply are encountered.
- CE certified, guarantees safety, health and environment protection.
- Control using a dedicated LCD remote with a built-in thermostat.
- Flame height adjustment via remote control.
- Battery powered – does not require electricity.
- Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C.
- Includes set of ceramic logs.
*** Price excludes parts and installation cost. To be quoted separately depending on installation requirements.
- Heat output: 4,8 kW
- Heating Capacity: 130m3
- Weight: 90kg
- Efficiency: 86,4%
- Flue pipe diameter: Coaxial 100/150mm
- Contact us to ask for detailed specification sheets on different sizes
We Also Recommend
Kratki Line, Bio Fuel Fireplace, Insert